Published Divorce Articles
- Divorce: What’s in a tax return? (PDF)
- Got Divorce? Look at that individual tax return (PDF)
- A Collaborative Divorce can lead to a peace-filled beginning (PDF)
- How you can maximize your share of retirement accounts (PDF)
- 15 Tips to help you divorce without going broke! (PDF)
Did You Know…
- Seven must know rules regarding the TSP, Court Orders and Divorce
- That former spouses of Federal Employees can continue their Federal health insurance coverage beyond divorce?
- That Dependent Exemptions Can Offset Taxes Dollar per Dollar?
- That Filing Married Separate Is Such a Bad Choice?
- That mortgage interest and taxes are not always deductible by the spouse or ex-spouse who paid the mortgage?
- That both parents, divorced or separated, can now claim certain tax breaks regarding their children?
- Faggio Financial now offers Fixed Fee Engagements for Financial Divorce Advisory Services?
- That actual physical custody of a dependent child determines Head of Household status?
- That some tax credits follow the dependency exemption and some follow custody?
- There are two ways for your clients to get money out of their retirement prior to Age 59 1/2 without penalty?
- That under certain conditions, a life insurance policy may be converted to a Marital Asset available for distribution to either spouse?
News and Events
If you are getting divorced in 2018 or 2019, our analysis of the major tax issues that will impact most divorces is a must read.