- That former spouses of Federal Employees can continue their Federal health insurance coverage beyond divorce?
- That Dependent Exemptions Can Offset Taxes Dollar per Dollar?
- That Filing Married Separate Is Such a Bad Choice?
- That mortgage interest and taxes are not always deductible by the spouse or ex-spouse who paid the mortgage?
- That you can “bail out” your clients by classifying their fees?
- That both parents, divorced or separated, can now claim certain tax breaks regarding their children?
- Faggio Financial now offers Fixed Fee Engagements for Financial Divorce Advisory Services?
- That actual physical custody of a dependent child determines Head of Household status?
- That some tax credits follow the dependency exemption and some follow custody?
- That a reduction in alimony payments, if “tied” to a child’s life event, can be reclassified as non-deductible child support?
- There are two ways for your clients to get money out of their retirement prior to Age 59 1/2 without penalty?
- That under certain conditions, a life insurance policy may be converted to a Marital Asset available for distribution to either spouse?
Please complete this form to receive your copy.
Fill out my online form.